Marie Grace Photography | High School Senior Spotlight: Caleigh, Sigourney High School Senior

High School Senior Spotlight: Caleigh, Sigourney High School Senior

April 03, 2018  •  Leave a Comment

 

 

 

 

CherishedMomentsCherishedMoments

 

Today's senior spotlight is on the ever-so-talented and FUN Caleigh!

 

Caleigh has been a busy bee throughout her high school career! She is involved with volleyball, band, color guard, 4-H, FFA and trap shooting.  She is also a MAJOR outdoors girl - she likes to run, lift weights, ride quads (especially in the mud), and go horseback riding!  Caleigh will be a graduate of Sigourney High School later this spring!

 

Most importantly, and closest to my heart, Caleigh has decided to join the military after high school.  Late this winter Caleigh enlisted with the Air Guard.  I have SO much admiration and love for individuals that choose this life.  The sacrifice they choose to make, just so joes like you and I can continue to live our happy lives.

 

Caleigh's senior session was nothing short of amazing.  And I absolutely mean that.  I think we laughed with each other at least 80% of the time.  The other 20% involved heavy breathing on my part due to climbing hills that I just didn't think were *that* big.  And I about passed out.  From fear.  Caleigh was all nonchalantly hanging off of a bridge and I was there sweating bullets praying she wouldn't fall off!  But of course, she nailed it and it was worth it!

 

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

^^ that was my "pass out" moment

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

^^ aaaaannnd this was at the top of the ill-judged hill

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Of course, Caleigh couldn't not get a photo with her doggo and brother!

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

Sigourney-Iowa-PhotographerSigourney-Iowa-Photographer

 

If you see Caleigh, be sure to THANK her for her service.  It is choice not made lightly and a sacrifice few make.

Are YOU interested in joining the military?  There are many options available, but here are a few quick links to get you started:

Iowa National Guard

Army

Navy

Air Force

Marines

Coast Guard

 

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!  Live the life you've imagined." - Thoreau

#mgpsenior

 

Interested in more information about MGP Senior Sessions?  Click Here!

 

Facebook

Instagram

Contact Me

Sigourney, Iowa


Comments

No comments posted.
Loading...