Having appropriate outfits for senior photos can really make or break a session! Are you ready to schedule your senior portrait session and need a little guidance in what to wear?
- Always choose an outfit or two that show your personality? Are you boho chic? Bring that dress and head piece! Do you lean towards classic country? A cute sundress and a pair of boots are always fun to wear!
- Choose a classy outfit or two. In this day and age, this would entail a nice pair of slacks (colored jeggings) and a nice blouse. This time of year is PERFECT for florals - and who doesn't love those tops? Pair these outfits with a nice pair of flats or a pair of pumps and you're all set!
- Get out of your comfort zone! Do you LOVE the looks of this fall but are a little shy to wear some of it? Bring it anyways! I guarantee you'll love what you see!
- Have FUN outfits! Bring choices or have something in mind for me to bring that will add that extra pop to your session! Whether it's sports, dancing or Americana, you should have some fun with an outfit or two!
I always recommend to my senior girls to have a minimum of 8 photo outfits to choose from! However, bringing more is even better; you can never bring too many outfit choices for your session!
Also, be sure to bring a few extras:
- Shoes, lots and lots of SHOES!
Of course there is SO much more to discuss in terms of outfit choices for your senior portrait session, but this is a great start!
If you're ready to set up your senior session, send me an email at: email@example.com or call 641-569-3534!